Thursday, May 20, 2010

We Have Been REALLY Busy!!!

We have been really busy here at Samplers Country, Primitiques, Monahan Papers, M & M Dry Goodes and Primi Chic. The days don't seem to have enough hours in them. We are filling orders, prepping for our online trade show and designing new every day, fall and Christmas goodes for the upcoming markets. I thought I would give a shout out and let everyone know that we will have the new Primi Chic site up in about 30 days and we are VERY excited. We never seem to have enough time to work on it as we are always filling orders but we are alas... getting it done. Elizabeth (NOT Beth but my daughter)and I have been busy and we are orange ALL OVER. I do mean ALL OVER!!! We finished dying our samples and some of our fall inventory. Its been so cold that it has been perfect for us to run the dryers. The heat they give off has been wonderful. I thought I would share a picture of the new fall dyed pumpkins, pears and assorted gourds. I just love the Primitiques extra large bowl!!!!

No comments: